PROJECT MANAGER - ALBERTON
- Ad Placed : 16 Oct 2018 10:00:35 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED IN ALBERTON
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Bsc Engineering/Btech or equivalent Project Management Qualification
- 5 Years’ experience in a technical environment as a Project Manager
Skills / Duties:
- Negotiation skills
- Highly competent in business English
- Experience working with internationally diverse customers/suppliers
- Strong interpersonal skills
Applicants must reside in GAUTENG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.