This site uses cookies. By browsing this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read more about our use of personal information on our Privacy Policy. x


Australia is looking for Quantity Surveyors, to live and work permanently in their country on a Permanent Residence Visa Please note that World Access Immigration is not a recruitment agency, we are a visa facilitation firm For a Free illegibility assessment under this occupation you would need to meet the following: • Have a Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution • Have at least 2 years post qualification experience • Exceptional command of the English language. • Be under the age of 44 years If you meet the above requirements , send your cv to . One of our consultants will get back to you for an assessment.

Get Alerts
To Apply for this Job,