Client Relationship Manager
- Ad Placed : 22 Feb 2020 15:00:20 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Administration/PA/Secretary
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : PRO Personnel Employment Agency
Our client is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager in the Midrand area
Client Relationship Manager
The market preceded us, just as did the Seasons, and is bigger than we are. We are visitors to this market and can have an influence on it that we can define and carry out by dint of focus, quality, and effort.
The influence we wish to have is to represent the efforts we make that yield the highest quality, relevant products, consistently, while at the same time endeavouring to challenge ourselves to meet current and prospective customers regularly, reliably, objectively, openly, and with interest, without losing our sound judgement of what is right or wrong. In so doing, we wish that they find us trustworthy, effective, and beneficial to their objectives.
- Have a list of your most important top 10 customers.
- Get to know all their sites, with the relevant site managers on each site.
- Build strong relationships with site managers and contract managers/directors
- Have a calling cycle where you visit one of the top 10 customers each day
- Meet with their top management to discuss these reports with them.
- Provide product training.
- Look after them in every possible way to ensure they receive the best quality and service.
- Do not neglect your other customers, as all of them are important to .
Have an interest in the influence you have and what makes this.
- Describe your goals and put a timeline to them of when you want to achieve them. Follow them through.
- Discuss your learning, difficulties and possible solutions in your daily reports and in meetings with your manager.
- Demonstrate that you can work within our structure so that the structure as a whole works to influence the market in a constructive and value adding way = Team player.
Know the market definition and be able to interact from any point competently and constructively.
- Know the Sales Strategy, Sales organogram, processes & procedures intimately.
- Be able to describe our market; different channels, each customer type’s business to understand our customer needs.
- Be able to interact with the market in a mature way.
- Pro-actively engage customers in your area with new and specialized products and support to grow your influence and productivity.
- Provide technical support.
- Sell & Follow through.
- Know our competitors and their products
- Maintain your customer list, lead register, transport schedule and order book.
- Plan weekly, report and reflect daily
Know the products and relevant SANS standards.
- Understand all applicable standards such as SANS1058, 927, etc
- Warranties and our Terms and conditions
- Understand all installation standards such as 1200MJ, 1200MK, etc
- Product information: Dimensions, colours, weight, pack sizes, price etc.
- Product Applications
Know the internal workings of the business as a whole.
- Be able to work at Frontdesk (incl the use of Pastel).
- Know the roll of your colleagues and help them to achieve their goal.
- Understand the function of each department and their needs.
Report and share.
- Share all your bigger challenges & positive experiences with your sales manager.
- Share market feedback related to products, service, pricing, opportunities, threats, competitor info and your customers.
- Keep the marketing picture in mind at all times when you use our CRM system to share information.
- Daily activities/Admin: Sufficiently accurate order book, 10 o’clock transport schedule, Quotes, Overdue accounts & Credit limits, Credit applications, Updating CRM, Planning, call report (via CRM) & reflection.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.