(AA) Disabled Invoicing Clerk - Kempton Park
- Ad Placed : 16 Feb 2019 17:00:27 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Administration/PA/Secretary
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT WITHIN THE HYDRAULICS INDUSTRY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY AN EXPERIENCED INVOICING CLERK TO BE BASED IN KEMPTON PARK
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Invoicing Clerk
- Working knowledge and experience with Accpac
- Experience within the Hydraulics Industry (an added advantage)
- Accurate and timeous invoicing of sales orders, or pro-formas.
- Checking of stock, shipping and invoicing of sales orders or pro-formas received from Sales and or Store personnel.
- Verifying invoices for processing of customers “on hold” with Debtors department.
- Filing of all relevant documentation, copy invoice, signed delivery note, sales order or pro-forma, waybills and customer purchase orders.
- Boxing of completed files for archiving.
- Controlling and checking all COD customer invoices for payment.
- Assisting Debtors clerk with outstanding COD’s report, monthly.
- If and when other Invoicing Clerk is on leave/not available, maintaining and balancing petty cash float daily.
- Confirm and authorise cheque payments through Cheque Guarantee Services.
- Handling of credit/debit card payments.
- Printing an outstanding sales order report by the 25th of each month for the National Sales Manager.
- Informing, Stock Controller of outstanding stocks needed for invoicing.
- Assisting on credit notes when other invoicing clerk isn’t available
Applicants must reside in Johannesburg or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.