KEY SHOP ASSISTANT (BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG)
- Ad Placed : 19 Jan 2019 22:00:14 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Administration/PA/Secretary
- Region : Gauteng
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A DYNAMIC AND PROACTIVE KEY SHOP ASSISTANT TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- 2 to 3 years key shop admin experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Time management skills
- Computer literate
- Matric Certificate
Skills / Duties:
- Complete collection of the keys
- Documenting of collection books
- Hang all keys on boards accordingly
- Complete Reading of key codes which includes name of the building and the room number
- Filing of vacate notes
- Deliver Key auditing with room configuration
- Testing of keys inside and outside of doors
- Dispatching of keys for intake
- Inspection sheet control and issuing of welcome bags
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.