- Ad Placed : 02 Dec 2019 23:30:24 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Professions
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A leading educational institution is seeking a Law Lecturer to join their team.
Open position : Law Lecturer
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Reporting to : Programme Manager
Equity position : Yes
Job requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree plus Postgraduate Diploma / Bachelors Honours Degree in Education (PGCE or B.Ed)
- Masters and Doctorate Degrees may be needed for certain vacancies (Higher postgraduate qualification (MEd; MA; Mphil; PhD) preferable)
- Minimum of 5 years Teaching and Learning experience (preferably in teaching environment)
- Lecture on programmes (must lecture on an IIE qualification) across various modes of delivery where relevant.
- Assist in lecturer development and support processes and procedures (may include conducting peer reviews, facilitating workshops and one-on-one consultations)
- Championing / leading and managing academic development and support for a specific programme and its students (Tracking student success and implementing support interventions where required)
- Marking of assessments and feedback to students in subjects lectured (May be required to internally moderate assessments scripts that fall within their subject fields, where necessary across IIE sites of delivery)
- Engage in activities for professional development both in subject discipline and teaching practice.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage work and self proactively
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of effective teaching in subject area based on a reflective practice
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage relationships with Managers and staff effectively in terms of motivation, quality and performance
- Passion for Customer Service
- Experience in the use of technology to enhance learning is an added advantage
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.