Production Team Leader
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 13:01:08 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A concern within the manufacturing industry is seeking a Production Team Leader to supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of machines to manufacture parts / products.
Job requirements :
- Matric certificate
- At least 3 years experience in a production environment within the manufacturing industry
- Candidate must have a mechanical background
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Windows Programs
- Leadership abilities (guide, mentor and coach others)
- Problem solving skills
- Go getter, hard working and creative
- Takes initiative and positive attitude
- Technically minded
Duties include :
•Ensure effective communication and efficient production on shift.
•Ensure world-class housekeeping standards are adhered to and maintained at all times.
•Ensure accuracy and completion of all documentation.
•Ensure that all Company policies, startup and shutdown and including the PPE policy are strictly adhered to and followed by all employees.
•Ensure production satisfaction to all internal and external customers by maintaining a world-class standard within scope.
•Reporting directly to the Production Superintendent.
•Assist in the initiation and implementation of Continuous Improvement Actions.
•Enforce safety, DSTI`s and ensure injury investigation is completed.
•Control and management of sub-ordinates.
•Ensure skills matrix is complete and up to date.
•Ensure on time startup and return after meetings and breaks.
•Ensure that First off and other quality checks are completed.
•Proactively ensure that parts are online before the build starts.
•Report any concerns for not achieving target.
•Must be familiar with QMS, BOS, and 8D and Go meetings.
•Pro actively address all process setting related issues with emphasis on reducing down time and improving the quality of products.
•Develop action plans and drive outcome and closures of open items.
•Develop and train direct team members
•Ensure Team Leader communication boards are completed by the end of shift.
- Develops workable implementation plans
- Control of scrap
- Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to apply by emailing their CV to email@example.com
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.