Production & Logistics Strategist
- Ad Placed : 02 Dec 2019 23:30:24 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking a Production and Logistics Strategist with the purpose of continuously developing the Manufacturing Excellence strategy.
Open position : Production & Logistics Strategist
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : 12 month temporary contract
Job requirements :
• Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Industrial Management, Finance, Economics or equivalent
• Proven track record of minimum 3 years’ experience in consultancy industry
- · Minimum 5 years in Automotive or related (aviation and railway) industry
- · Knowledge in strategy development from conceptualisation to execution and management thereof
- · Experienced in Project management with solid knowledge on Finance and Manufacturing processes
- · Computer literate in advanced PowerPoint, advanced Excel and Microsoft Office
- · Leadership qualities and communication skills to handle senior management interaction, complex and wide-ranging discussions
- · Administratively strong
- · Self-driven, takes initiative, strong negotiator with clear opinions, good communicator, analytical / creative / innovative thinker and good inter-personal skills
Preferred requirements :
• Proficient in German language
• Extended network with external relevant stakeholders (government officials, consulting industry, other OEM’s, tertiary institutions)
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and entire value chain
• Digitalisation / Technology savvy
- · Establishment and roll out of Communications strategy including Corporate identity and Branding concept
- · Establishment and roll out of Plant-wide Manufacturing Excellence training program for all employees including continuous refresh.
- · Preparation and presentation to various leadership forums such as BoM, Pillar review and Production Management meeting
- · Management and integration of Group and Brand strategies / initiatives (Transform Together, Together for Integrity) into Manufacturing Excellence.
- · Synchronisation of Value Stream mapping activities with Manufacturing Excellence.
- · Incorporation of internal partner divisions into Manufacturing Excellence plans and activities.
- · Benchmarking with Group plants and local Auto industry on best practices as continuous stimulus to maintain and develop strategy momentum.
- · Flexible to do adhoc tasks as required by line management
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.