- Ad Placed : 30 Nov 2019 23:30:28 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking a Maintenance Technician to effectively and professionally maintain electrical and electronics equipment in line with all the relevant OHS standards in order to ensure optimum plant availability, minimum material cost per production unit and optimum utilisation of materials.
Open position : Maintenance Technician
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Equity position : Yes
Working hours : Shift work including weekends and overtime (06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 / 22:00 – 06:00)
Job requirements :
- National N Diploma / National Diploma in Mechatronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the paint / automotive maintenance environment
- Ability to analyze and correct any deviation of machine performance from the manufacture’s specifications
- Knowledge of operations, control of plant and equipment
- Proficiency in test equipment and procedure
- Detailed knowledge of plant automation (PLC & HMI systems)
- Be prepared to work shifts, weekends and overtime
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Analyzing PLC programs for the purpose of fault finding and software changes to suit the required production philosophies and requirements.
- Finding & correcting various Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic faults on machines in order to ensure production continuity.
- Assessing breakdowns and developing alternative solutions to prevent occurrences.
- Ensuring machine availability, accuracy and performance to enable continuous production within area of responsibility.
- Detecting and rectifying surface defects observed on production units that are directly linked to the output of the plant / paint equipment.
- Supporting production with new facility installations and commissioning to ensure proper functionality
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.