- Ad Placed : 21 Nov 2019 20:30:38 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking a Tool Fabricator to support production and new product development by ensuring the timeous manufacture of templates, jigs and fixtures for the manufacturing process to support the companyâs strategic plan.
Open position : Tool Fabricator
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Reporting to : Tooling and Technical Training Manager
Working hours : Monday to Thursday (07:00 – 16:30) and Friday (07:00 – 14:00)
Job requirements :
- Grade 12
- Relevant Trade
- 5 years experience as a Tradesman
- Manufacturing experience
- Geometric knowledge
- Understanding of 3D drawings
- Sheet metal work abilities
- Provide tooling according to acceptable standards to the production in line with job requests to support production requirements.
- Ensuring accurate shaping of raw materials (metals) by interpreting drawing, negatives or sample finished products to determine the dimensions and which materials are required.
- Support NPD by providing new moulds checked against fixtures with calibration results attached and filed per part number.
- Assembling of components of the tool by cutting materials and assembling by drilling bolting or welding as per dimensions of the drawing.
- Fastening or assembling all relevant components through various techniques as per rigidity, joint quality and dimensional accuracy specifications and verify the completed assembly against the required form to supply part to internal customer in line with specifications.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant information to all stakeholders to support effective decision making for the business.
- Assist production during relevant production runs in order to timeously address any concerns, to implement suggested ideas and remedy problems.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.