Maintenance Engineer (Millwright / Toolmaker)
- Ad Placed : 16 Feb 2020 23:30:11 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Engineer (Millwright / Toolmaker) to join their team.
Open position : Maintenance Engineer (Millwright / Toolmaker)
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Key performance inputs :
- Compliance with ISO 14001
- Compliance TS 19646/ IATF
- Continual improvement
- PC Literate
- Stop production in event of non-conformance being detected due to equipment problems
- Discuss development progress with customers
- Make decisions pertaining to supply when General Manager is not available
- Maintenance of all equipment, vehicles, etc.
- Ensuring that a planned, preventative maintenance program is carried out at suitable, optimum intervals, that any repairs are promptly and effectively carried out, and that appropriate records are maintained.
- Numbering each item of equipment / machine.
- Determine the planned maintenance / servicing / inspection work to be carried out on each type of equipment / machines from the history / operator manual and plan the maintenance intervals / frequency
- Update the machine maintenance record sheet to show the work done, “Major parts” replaced and any other pertinent information
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is carried out in line with the Maintenance schedule
- Conduct maintenance to standard / instructions and record timing costs for both history of machines / equipment and prevention costs
- Assist Stores controller when necessary (material staging etc)
- Carry out any other reasonable order from superior (General Manager)
- Maintaining checks on chiller plants, compressed air supply, cooling towers, fire fighting equipment and spares
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to apply for the position by emailing their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.