Plant Development Engineer
- Ad Placed : 07 Dec 2019 18:30:27 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
Our client within the automotive manufacturing industry is seeking a Plant Development Engineer to join their team.
Open position : Plant Development Engineer
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Education and Experience :
• Relevant Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. IE, Electrical, Mechanical, Logistics)
• 3-4 years’ experience in industrial / automotive / consulting environment
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements :
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Knowledge of plant layout and basic vehicle build processes
• Working knowledge of the Automotive Manufacturing industry or related manufacturing field
• Sound knowledge of component and motor vehicle manufacturing processes
• Ability to communicate with all levels in the company (written and verbal)
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent insight into cross-divisional roles such as Product Engineering, Purchasing, Process and Mechanical Planning, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing, Pilot Hall, IS, Production Systems, etc.
• Financial / business case knowledge / skills and ability to understand environmental legislative content
• Computer literacy – MS Office – EXCEL, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Thinkcell, – Advanced skills
• Have initiative, be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Proficient / understanding in German language
• Extended network with external relevant stakeholders (government officials, consulting industry, other OEM’s, tertiary institutions, etc.)
• Digitalisation / Technology savvy
• Key custodian of Production & Logistics Corporate Identity standards such as Workspaces of the Future, IT Standards, Basic Plant Infrastructure, Corporate Clothing and Branding & Communication standards.
• Plant development cross-divisional projects (e.g. vertical integration, new future model/component strategy, etc.) and key interface with finance, HR, new projects, MPE, QA, IE, Logistics, Pilot Hall, and Production Divisions related to the management of such.
• Overall responsibility for ensuring alignment, agreement and implementation of standard Brand indirect organisational structures within Production & Logistics.
• Preparations of agendas, minutes, reports, presentations and relevant administrative functions.
• Manage adhoc projects and tasks as required by the Manager.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to apply for the position by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.