Process Engineer (Electrical / Mechatronics)
- Ad Placed : 11 Nov 2019 11:01:05 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking a Process Engineer to join their team.
Open position : Process Engineer (Electrical / Mechatronics)
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent
The purpose of the position is to continuously carry out evaluations and assessments to improve existing production / machining / assembly processes in terms of reduced cost and increased quality and productivity. As well as formulate, Introduce and maintain production / assembly processes with regards to new model introduction. Analyse, Implement and direct any process changes due to Engineering Change requests.
Job requirements :
• National Diploma / BTech / BEng / BSC Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in production machining / assembly process/ electrical environment.
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements :
• In depth knowledge and experience in fault finding in the Production, layouts and facilities.
• Knowledge of Quality tools e.g. SPC, FMEA; Fishbone Diagram, as well as process capacity studies.
• Good understanding of technical drawings, geometrical forms and SPC.
• Sound understanding of ISO Quality Management System, DIN Standards and document control.
• Experience working with PLC’s (Siemens S7), Automation & Networks
• Knowledge and experience working with industrial communications systems i.e. Interbus, Profibus, Profinet)
Job duties :
• Monitoring and control of the production processes with the emphasis on CPU reduction and productivity improvement.
• Complete and issue technical specifications for the manufacture of new facilities, or modification thereof, to ensure that Production have proper facilities with which to build to the required quality and productivity.
• Interpretation / compilation and distribution of technical data to Production and the maintenance thereof in accordance to the Quality Management System.
• Determining corrective action plans for out –of –line manufacturing / assembly conditions.
• Determining equipment / process choice with regards to cost per component reduction.
• Maintaining Process documentation Systems files.
• Highlight and follow up on any out of line conditions.
• Conducting area pre-audits to external audits
• Analyse bottleneck processes and support Production in finding solutions.
• Liaise with facility suppliers – both on and off site on problem analysis and rectification.
• Identification of method changes, facility requirements and implementation of technical solutions.
• Assist in technical investigations and fault finding exercises.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to apply for the position by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.