Project Engineer x 2
- Ad Placed : 18 Nov 2019 01:00:37 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking is an experienced Project Engineer.
Open position : Project Engineer x 2
Location : Port Elizabeth
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Equity position : Yes
The role of the Project Engineer is to plan the introduction of Office of the Future Facilities in the Manufacturing and Support environments in all Plants and Premises.
Job requirements :
- National Diploma in Architectural Technology/Certificate in Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice
- 3 – 5 years project experience within an Architectural or Construction Engineering environment
- Computer skills (MS Outlook, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word , Excel and CAD)
- Detailed knowledge of project management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work within a team and must be able to work under pressure
- Proven analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to compile detailed investment studies and project control plans
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Compile detail Architectural tenders, construction and as built drawings.
- Preparation of project and technical information for Management decision-making and strategic planning
- Forecasting of project timing plans and expenditure of various projects.
- Ensure that expenditure is managed within project budget.
- Preparing of specifications for purchasing enquiry’s, cost estimates, project justifications and technical evaluation of tenders.
- Establishment of project timing plans and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Supervision of contractor’s work and ensuring adherence to all relevant safety requirements and S.A.N.S. standards
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.