- Ad Placed : 30 Oct 2019 15:30:44 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Engineering
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : King Recruitment Solutions
A manufacturing concern is seeking a Process Engineer to continuously carry out evaluations and assessments to improve existing production / assembly processes with the aim of reducing cost and increase quality and productivity, formulate, introduce and maintain production processes with regards to new model introduction.
Open position : Process Engineer
Location : Uitenhage
Salary : Market related
Type : Permanent position
Equity position : Yes
Job requirements :
- National Diploma / BTech / BEng / BSC Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Tool Maker Trade will be advantages
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in production manufacturing / assembly welding process environment
- In depth knowledge of metal working process, tooling production process and layout facilities
- Good understanding of technical drawings, geometrical forms and SPC; understanding of network architectures, topologies and automation
- Excellent insight in total engineering, planning, manufacturing system and pre-calculated costing / budget methods possesses proven analytical skills and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Knowledge of Quality tools e.g. SPC, FMEA; Fishbone Diagram, as well as process capability studies
- Sound understanding of ISO Quality Management System, DNI Standards and document control
- Be computer literate, Microsoft Office Package (Excel advanced & PowerPoint advanced)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at various levels (verbal and written)
- Monitoring and control of tooling budget with the emphasis on CPU reduction and productivity improvement.
- Complete and issue of technical specifications for the manufacture of new tooling and facilitates, or modification, to ensure that Production have proper facilities with which to build to the required quality and productivity.
- The interpretation / compilation and distribution of technical data to Production and the maintenance thereof in accordance to the Quality Management System.
- Determining corrective action plans for out –of –line manufacturing / assembly conditions.
- Determining tool / process choice with regards to cost per component reduction.
- Maintaining Process documentation Systems files.
- Conducting area pre-audits to external audits
- Analyse bottleneck processes and support Production in finding solutions.
- Liaison with tooling suppliers – both on and of site on problem analysis and rectification.
- Identification of method changes, facility requirements and implementation of technical solutions.
- Assist in technical investigations and fault finding exercises.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.