Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator- Port Elizabeth
- Ad Placed : 07 Nov 2019 14:00:59 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Eastern Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
Our client is an international family owned manufacturing company, operating for more than a 100 years! They are currently seeking a Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator for their plant in Port Elizabeth.
- Diploma in Engineering
- 3 Years Supervisory experience
- Qualified artisan Trade Tested,
- Computer literate
- 5 years of facilities maintenance or production experience
- Knowledge of Forturo / SAP and Microsoft Power BI
- Coordinate all maintenance work to properly maintain equipment and facilities
- Develop, Implement, plan and coordinate preventative maintenance activities (plans) for the entire plant including utilities
- Plan for corrosion protection annually
- Manage job cards and ensure all job cards are captured
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the
- maintenance function
- Develop and implement an annual training plan for maintenance personnel
- Perform routine inspections of all systems and equipment
- Ensure all safe work permits are maintained
- Administer critical spares and ensures all spares have an item code
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment (entire plant and all equipment)
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures for plant and equipment
- Coordinate and manage all plant clean-out activities between production and maintenance
The Successful candidate must reside in Port Elizabeth or surrounding areas.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.