Production Team Leader - Injection Moulding
- Ad Placed : 10 Jul 2020 02:24:32
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications.
- To organize labour to specified manning requirements in order to run production lines.
- To ensure appropriate materials supply is available at all times.
- To achieve required quality standards.
- To ensure team members understand and follow required process and BOS procedures.
- To ensure housekeeping standards are established and maintained.
- To train team members in all aspects of the production operation.
- To undertake continuous improvement activities.
- To record, control and manage absenteeism within plant targets.
- To solve day-to-day issues for team members.
- Provide feedback on production performance measurable against daily targets to team members.
- To communicate team briefings.
- To continually promote company philosophies, policies and values.
- Evenly distribute jobs based on skill level and job rotation.
- To implement any corrective actions in line with disciplinary procedures
- Maintain required stock levels at all times.
- Ensure quality requirements are adhered too.
- Take an active part in identifying and maintaining plant health and safety.
- Actively promote good housekeeping practices to ensure work area is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- Assist with assembly problem solving exercises as part of Kaizen teams.
- Grade 12 minimum requirement
- Computer literacy (Excel / word)
- Good communication skills in English
- A quality background would be advantageous.
- Experience in Production environment required.
- Good numeracy/literacy skills (Grade 12 level)
- Adequately trained in Health & Safety, Production systems, IATF1649 and ISO 14001
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing environment in a Supervisory role
- To evaluate team members performance and train and develop operators.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.