- Ad Placed : 01 Jun 2020 02:24:19
- Remuneration : R 29000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
To provide front line HR services, to execute allocated project tasks and ad-hoc assistance with the resolution of employee issues in line with relevant legislation and company policies.
- HR Diploma or Degree - Essential
- Valid driver’s license, with own transport
- 3+ year experience in an HR Officer role essential
- Work experience in a unionized environment
- People management information systems e.g. Sage People, VIP or SAP
- Work experience in continuous operations matrix organization
- Exposure to change / continuous improvement initiatives in the business.
- Knowledge of HR principles, processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of HR management information systems such as SAGE, VIP, SAP
- Knowledge of working in a unionized environment
- Working knowledge of Labour Law and Legislation
- Business acumen
- Change management principles
- Continuous improvement practices e.g Lean Six Sigma / ISO
- To provide an effective recruitment and selection service to ensure the organisation is staffed with qualified, skilled, motivated and informed employees
- To advise line management and staff on employee relations issues, implement and coordinate disciplinary and grievance resolution processes and assist with consultation processes as required, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, company policy and processes
- To provide HR Administrator with relevant employee documentation and or information to ensure accurate management information on SAGE People and for monthly payroll processing.
- To ensure high quality HR services delivery and execution as per the HR SLA standards through:
o Enablement, guidance, advice and ad-hoc auditing of workplace processes and practises
o Implementation of corrective action with the relevant managers and or
o Escalation of risks/issues to the relevant managers
- To coordinate the administrative and consultation processes for the employee life cycle from on-boarding to exiting of the employee.
- Support Regional HR Manager with the successful implementation of HR Projects
- To actively promote a high-performance culture on site and in HR through:
o Identification of people performance and culture risks / trends through observation and reporting of issues raised in and / or workplace forums
o Implementation of their own IDP goals
o Identification and reporting opportunities for improvement to relevant HR/OD process owners.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.