- Ad Placed : 12 Dec 2019 02:32:54
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
- Responsible for directing the accounting functions of the plant and communicating the monthly financial results to management to enable the appraisal of the plants' actual performance against targets, with overall responsibility for financial matters of the plant.
• Act as a communication champion to ensure the drive for positive employee relations is maintained.
• Ensure that the company Vision and Mission is upheld at all levels.
• Formulation and maintenance of plant accounting and financial policies and practices.
• Liaising with departments in preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecast preparations and financial reports
• Monthly management reporting.
• Meeting Profit Plan objectives.
• Evaluation of financial viability of new products.
• Responsible for Asset Management.
• Review business plans with senior management & identify program management needs (incl. BU Advance SDT planning).
• Annual creation and maintenance of Standard costs.
• Highlighting of all business risk to local Senior Management Team and keeping Balance Sheet free of risks.
• Responsible for SOX and Internal Controls compliance.
• Perform ad hoc financial projects and duties as and when required.
• Compulsory - relevant degree/diploma with a qualification in Finance. Preferably a CA (SA)
• At least 4 years of finance management experience or 6 years in finance within a manufacturing operation, preferably in the automotive industry.
• Advance computer literacy, Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• Planning, organizing, controlling skills (including project management)
• Financial management in production (new products, engineering changes and commercial open issues)
• Advance broad-based accounting knowledge, with QAD beneficial.
• Critical thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Decision making/problem solving skills
• Conflict handling and dispute resolutions skills
• Ability to cope with stressful situations
• High ethical standards and the ability to demonstrate objectivity in decision making are key personal attributes for the position
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.