Maintenance Shift Leader
- Ad Placed : 10 Dec 2019 02:32:03
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client in East London is a leader in their industry and seeks to employ a Maintenance Shift Leader who meets the following requirements:
- Supervision of maintenance department team members.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of maintenance staff and resources.
- Direct and control resources.
- High performance interaction between production/operations departments.
- Review and analysis of maintenance department job cards and preventative maintenance
- Ordering of spare parts. Stock control of spare parts.
- Mentoring of peers, trainees and apprentices.
- Advise on continuous improvement suggestions.
- Participate in workgroups to ensure the quality input.
- Review with risk management related documentation (FMEA, Control plan etc.)
- Deviation Authorization (if needed), Training Records.
- Communication with all relevant departments (e.g. Engineering, etc.) and therefore the responsibility to coordinate corrective actions in case of product/process deviations and non-conformances.
- Communicate with Internal and external departments for quality related issues and transfer the customer requirements/information’s to plant.
Qualifications and Experience / Skills:
- Qualified Artisan (Millwright/Electrician/Fitter andTurner etc.) with N5 Certificate as a minimum or Diploma Technician (Electrical/Mechanical – S4)
- Studying towards Government Certificate of Competency for Factories (GCC) an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant experience – not negotiable.
- Supervisory experience an added advantage – ability to lead others.
- Proven knowledge of Electrical Control Systems, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.