- Ad Placed : 14 Dec 2019 02:34:57
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
TOP VACANCY ALERT - EAST LONDON!
Our client in East London is a leader in their industry and seeks to employ a Quality Engineer who meets the following requirements:
- Is responsible to ensure that continuous improvement is made in all Production MEQ Quality Deliverables (e.g.: RPPM, CPPM, IPPM, SPPM, Quality Costs, Customer Product Audits and Warranty / JD Power)
- Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the company problem solving methods (8D Report, Problem Solving Document “PSD”, PCAD, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.)
- Liaise with Lead engineer daily on concerns feeding back through the correct systems to satisfy customer demands.
- Assure that all Quality activities are performed according BOS-, TS 16 949-, ISO 9000, IATF standards and specific customer requirements e.g. VDA
- Represent plant in Program SDT Team, assures execution of plant related PRP tasks
- Responsibilities may change based on QMS/BOS Documentation updates in line with automotive std.
- Review all production methods for compliance to quality standards and for improvement of product and quality standards.
- Ensure Quality Registers are maintained, distribution matrices and relevant boundary samples.
- Monitor maintain quality department documentation as required: Inspection reports, ODS, Roving. Run charts etc
- Review the Control Plan in line with Product and Manufacturing Process Change Management Process Initiate deviation process to AME and plant if product and process deviate from the released intent referenced the Control Plan.
- Ensure Product audits: schedule of all commodities carried out as per schedule.
- Participate in workgroups to ensure the quality input. Review with risk management related documentation (FMEA, Control plan etc.)
- Deviation Authorization (if needed), Training Records.
- Communication with all relevant departments (e.g. Engineering, etc.) and therefore the responsibility to coordinate corrective actions in case of product/process deviations and non-conformances.
- Communicate with Internal and external departments for quality related issues and transfer the customer requirements/information’s to plant.
- Perform duties based on reasonable instruction given by Quality Manager.
- Attend to customer meetings when required.
- Manage execution of Customer Part Submission, assures customer acceptation
- Maintain and controls Customer Part Submission documentation
- Maintain customer approved Customer Part Submission Samples
- Responsible for quality auditors / Inspector’s daily workload – including training
- A Bachelor´s degree is required (or equivalent experience)
- Specific education and training in Quality disciplines including as a minimum, IATF, QS9000, Continuous Improvement, Total Quality Management, PPAP, FMEA, Control plans, DOE and SPC
- Minimum 5 years in the Automotive Industry
- Minimum 3 years in Quality area
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.