Logistics/Supply Chain-Director of Commercial Operations
- Ad Placed : 10 Dec 2019 02:33:28
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
TOP JOB ALERT
Our client, an internationally based Livestock and Meat trading company seeks to appoint a Logistics/Supply Chain-Director of Commercial Operations for the East London branch.
- Development of trading channels locally and global, trading channels includes procurement and sales of products as per company’s plans and strategy.
- Develop operational procedures for procurement of core products and employ the necessary work-force to achieve these goals.
- Assure that company’s exports are smooth and completed.
- Traveling regionally and internationally representing the company to make deals and negotiate agreements.
- Working along the value-chain to control spending and develop new methods along the channels.
- Develop new ideas and business plans in parallel with company’s strategy.
- Manage the assigned work and the team on day-to-day basis.
- Meeting with stakeholders representing the company.
- Resolving problems and obstacles that affect the company’s business.
- Prepare business-plans.
- Other related assigned work by the direct manager.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role in a multinational company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Industrial Engineering or Masters in Supply Chain.
- High computer skills that enables the candidate to use the Microsoft Office package for professional report writing and presentations.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.