Senior Software Developer
- Ad Placed : 18 Nov 2019 10:26:41
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
• Integration into a dynamic team building next generation solutions for company globally
• Interact with different company clients, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that accomplish their goals
• Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail during the development and quality assurance testing of projects
• You will be joining a team committed to working on high-quality code and will work closely with the new and legacy products to support clients
• Willing to learn new technologies, teach and share knowledge with other team members
• Project management of all technology development initiatives
• Coach and mentoring of Software Developers and System Engineers
• Promotion of a continuous improvement culture within the team
• Adhere to all guidelines and requirements to ensure compliance standards of quality, security, extensibility etc.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Familiar and comfortable with Agile terminology and teams
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• A technical mind-set and analytical approach
• Great attention to detail
• Good leadership skills
• Proficient in W3C standards
• Proficient in various SQL and NoSQL based Databased Management Systems.
• Proficient in various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow, Feature Branching).
• Proficient in Object Orientated design and programming.
• Proficient in Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, Entity Framework)
• Ability to build Web API’s using various programming languages Node.JS/.Net (C#)
• Proficient in Domain Driven design concepts
• Proficient in rest API design standards in order to implement them in to Frontend products.
• Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
• Minimum NQF 7 - BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology , Information Systems Engineering or Computer Science or relevant equivalent
• Certification in Project management would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development
• Specialized skills in programming language Java, is essentiaL
• 3-5 years’ Project Management experience
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.