Software Developer - Full Stack .Net or JAVA (Contract)
- Ad Placed : 04 Jul 2020 02:23:34
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
- To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company's Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E.Q. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
• Proficient in W3C standards
• Proficient in various SQL and NoSQL based Databased Management Systems.
• Proficient in various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow, Feature Branching).
• Proficient in Object Orientated design and programming.
• Proficient in Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, Entity Framework)
• Ability to build Web API’s using various programming languages Node.JS/.Net (C#)
• Proficient in Domain Driven design concepts
• Proficient in rest API design standards in order to implement them in to Frontend products.
• Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a 3 shift model
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
Outputs - Integration into a dynamic team building next generation solutions for company globally
- Interact with different company clients, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that accomplish their goals
- Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail during the development and quality assurance testing of projects.
- You will be joining a team committed to working on high-quality code and will work closely with the new and legacy products to support clients
- Willing to learn new technologies, teach and share knowledge with other team members.
- Project management of all technology development initiatives
- Coach and mentoring of Software Developers and System Engineers
- Promotion of a continuous improvement culture within the team
- Adhere to all guidelines and requirements to ensure compliance standards of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company's Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about deviations
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or Information Systems Engineering or Computer Science or relevant equivalent
- Certification in Relevant programming will be advantageous
- Minimum 5 + Years’ experience years’ experience in software development (full stack with JAVA )or atleast 6 months participation on our MBSA Graduate Development Programme.
- 3-5 years’ Project Management experience advantageous
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.