Production and Material Planner
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 02:48:31
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
- Prepare Monthly Production Plan to ensure customer requirements and minimum stock levels are met. Report results to Factory Manager Daily
- Utilize Material Requirement Planning document to prepare Monthly Raw Materials requirements, place necessary orders and ensure minimum stock level targets are achieved.
- Conduct random Inventory checks to validate Inventory accuracy
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Minimise obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimal liability
- Discuss with Production Coordinator and take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that effect production
- Record daily production figures received from Production Coordinator
- Present Monthly KPI relating to Production and Raw Material Purchasing to Factory Manager
- Responsible for Admin office with adhoc admin functions
- Responsible for the invoicing of customers
- Responsible for processing of supplier invoicing (purchase orders, GRN)
- Responsible for obtaining all supplier statements by the 5th of every month
- Responsible for performing monthly supplier reconciliations to be presented to the financial manager for checking by the 15th of every month
- Responsible for updating of stock movements
- Responsible for the capturing of stock at month end and evaluating variances (variances to be investigated before stock take confirmation monthly)
- Control and issuing of PPE to staff
- Grade 12 plus relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role with Material Planning as a core function
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.