Injection Moulding Toolmaker
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 02:50:15
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Abantu Staffing Solutions
Other General Employment
- Supervise and perform all tooling maintenance programs.
- Custodian of customer tooling asset register.
- Ensure upskilling of all staff with regards to tooling and injection techniques.
- Standby duties.
- Tooling spares control.
- Request for quotes.
- Raising of purchase orders.
- Assisting Manufacturing / Process Engineers in set up and scrap reduction.
- Optimisation of injection moulding machines
- Will be required to work shifts
? Trade tested Toolmaker NQF Level 5.
? 5 years minimum experience in a toolmaking environment specific to automotive component injection tooling.
? Knowledge of hot runner systems.
? Ability to use conventional lathe and milling machines.
? Ability to perform TIG/MIG welding.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.