Group Marketing Manager
- Ad Placed : 30 Sep 2019 02:48:03
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client is currently looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a senior position reporting to the Group Managing Director. As an important support function there will be a close working relationship with all Departmental Managers and sales teams.
- Support all Group Companies’ operating departments to drive revenue
- Co-ordinate all Sales and After-Sales marketing and advertising in respect of press, radio and digital advertising
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and control the advertising budget in conjunction with Departmental Managers
- Manage and control all social media and on-line marketing
- Track the return on the marketing and advertising spend
- Liaise with others in respect of advertising campaigns
- Ensure the consistent branding of the company brand across all operating departments
- Mining the Company data base to further the overall marketing and advertising objective
- Coordinating all marketing events and displays together with the relevant Departmental Manager and sales teams
- Coordinating the activities of the call centre together with the relevant Workshop Managers
- As part of the Senior Management Team, to keep the Group Managing Director and Senior Management team regularly informed of all marketing activities
- Marketing degree/diploma
- A thorough understanding of on-line and social media marketing and advertising
- Previous marketing experience in the retail sector
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to confidently interact with customers and colleagues across all levels within the organisation
- Have a good understanding of and ability to manage expenses within budget parameters
- To display a thorough understanding of the Eastern Cape Retail Market and customer base
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.