Senior Product Manager
- Ad Placed : 13 Jun 2019 02:26:18
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
Our client, based in the UK, is currently looking to employ a Senior Product Manager, who will based in their Somerset East (Eastern Cape) office.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be expected to bring insight and direction to the product development process. You should have a deep interest in developing world class software that delivers real world benefit to its users. Time in the role is split between research, customer development and project management in equal measure. You will be working closely with all departments to implement change which aligns to the company objectives.
Reports To: The Senior Product Manager reports to the Head of Product.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building a truly customer focused understanding of the jobs to be done.
- Specifying and building project plans for developer and design teams.
- Managing and bringing those plans to reality on time.
Experience and Qualifications:
- This is a opportunity for someone with several years experience to move into a leadership role within the company within 12 months. The successful candidate will have significant scope to influence the success of the company.
- MBA, B.Sc. or other business related qualification is an advantage.
- Five years or more experience working in an SaaS product ideally aimed at the finance or operations teams at medium sized companies, preferably internationally.
- Perfect, clear written and oral English communication.
- A competitive spirit with a proven record of success.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.