Systems Business Analyst
- Ad Placed : 14 Jul 2020 02:07:41
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: BSc Computer Science/BCom/IT related degree BABOK/ BA certification is advantageous
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience as a BA within the financial services industry
Reference: RDS - Business Systems Analyst
Job Description: Systems Business Analyst
R400k - R320k per annum
The Business Systems Analyst works under the supervision of the Head of Project and will be accountable for design and implementation of effective cross-functional business intelligence systems and processes.
BSc Computer Science/BCom/IT related degree
BABOK/ BA certification is advantageous
Minimum 3 years' experience as a BA within the financial services industry
• Experience in Agile Scrum development principles and methodologies
• Work with internal business stakeholders to assess business needs and transform them into meaningful business requirement specifications
• Apply industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modelling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
• Deliver functional requirement specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff
• Translate functional requirement specifications into technical design specifications
• Design new solutions by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes and ensure that requirements are accurately converted into technical solutions
• Provide analysis support throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure that business requirements are delivered appropriately
• Work with clients and demonstrate new features implemented/ changes made to solutions to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
• Develop training materials and provide training to internal staff if required
• Perform QA of BA team deliverables
• Create test packs for QA team/Review test packs created by QA team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any of our consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website on http://www.goldmantech.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.