Finance and Insurance Manager _F&I
- Ad Placed : 07 Feb 2020 01:00:01
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Automotive Recruitment Specialist
Other General Employment
This is a key role that provides support to the dealership network by providing an efficient service to customers and the dealership through vehicle finance and the sale of approved products to maximise gross profit while ensuring that all training, fit & proper, honesty and integrity requirements of the Financial Service Board (FSB) are upheld.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
• Deliver on agreed performance targets according to budget & sales targets in a high-volume dealership.
• Maximize second gross profit.
• Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes. Ensure that dealership remains compliant in accordance with legislation requirements.
• Recording and reporting on transactional activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
• Conduct financial needs analyses and provide associated sales of value added finance and insurance products.
• Manage and maintain the finance and insurance debtor’s book and effectively manage the applicable administration and other related processes.
• Provide specialized need analysis & financial and insurance advice and support to clients
• Provide operational support related to finance and insurance activities and initiatives to contribute to the overall growth and profitability of the dealership.
• Inform and educate customers on products to ensure retention of existing customers; Increase sales revenue and increase the organization’s customer base.
• Consistently enhance own competence through knowledge development in subject matter and associated industry developments.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a customer services focus within the Automotive Retail Industry or Banking environment
• Grade 12 /Matric and with a relevant diploma.
Credit Management Diploma will be advantageous. In addition, a Regulatory Exam, NC Accreditation, Retail or Short-Term Insurance Qualification with minimum 120 credits
• Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, trade practices, dealership policies and procedures
• Customer service and sale management.
• Understanding of the compliance governing the retail industry would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of the NCA, CRA, FAIS, FICA
.• Accredited by the FSP and mandated to perform NCA functions before (s13 mandate)
• Possess the relevant Continuous Professional Development points within the stipulated time frames
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Ability to negotiate Finance options and schemes available.
• Ability to fit in as a member of a team
.• Ability to manage the F&I department as defined above
• Cultural sensitivity toward customers and staff
• Competitive and results focused
• High integrity
• Professional, Reliable and responsible
• Innovative and energetic
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.