Account Manager: Flat Roofing
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 02:45:44
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Headhunters
Other General Employment
A nation-wide and very well-established market leader in roofing material is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the position:
- Selling flat roofing and waterproofing products to waterproofing contractors and merchants
- To set in motion, keep in motion all factors and forces capable of achieving strategic marketing objectives.
- To achieve budgeted volume and revenue targets through effective tactics of persuasion and communication.
- Develop and service the allocated territory and customer portfolio by example to achieve territory targets and growth.
- Produce the annual sales territory budget.
- Implement sales strategies for the territory as agreed with the Business Development Executive
- Implement all facets of the territory management programme to ensure proper market coverage and growth potential in all market segments.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and identify new needs and wants in the marketplace.
- Implement and control the Company’s pricing strategy.
- Maintain margins according to agreed parameters.
- The compilation and submission of monthly/quarterly Sales reports and volume forecasts.
- Advise the Business Development Executive of changing market conditions.
- The reporting of marketing information encompassing customers, competitors, economic and credit information.
- Handle all customer product quality complaints.
- Maintain all tile stands and displays at all distribution channels.
- Provide training and demonstrations on all flat roofing and waterproofing products to established and new customers.
- Maintain and safeguard company property and the confidentiality of Company information and affairs.
- Participate in stock takes on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards.
- Set a high standard of performance by example, attitude and behaviour.
- Maintain all approved policies of the Company.
- Adhere to the laid down levels of expenditure at all times.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Matric, a formal qualification in Marketing / Sales will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, SAGE)
- Previous selling experience in a manufacturing and/or building & roofing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Sound administrative and organisational skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Previous negotiation skills required.
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.