Junior Product Leader
- Ad Placed : 17 Nov 2019 02:59:52
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Pronel Consultants
Other General Employment
A leading seller of high quality abrasives are recruiting for a Junior Product Leader for their Pinetown branch, to meet or exceed the allocated sales budget by selling the employer’s products to existing customers and soliciting sales from potential new customers.
- Work with other sales representatives and employees to coordinate account activity that affects other regions and areas;
- Follow-up and collect outstanding monies from customers who have defaulted on their payments or made short payments, while maintaining a positive relationship and ensuring the employer remains a client of the company; and
- Open cash accounts where applicable.
- Manage a group of customers to meet or exceed annual sales plan and allocated budget;
- Make outbound lead generation calls to prospective and existing customers to create new sales and upgrade sales opportunities;
- Routinely visit customers as per the allocated number of visits to ensure that you understand their needs and can plan for their requirements;
- Building relationships with customers to ensure that you are the first person that comes to mind when they need any of the employers’ products;
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations and training as per customers’ requests; and
- Promote and arrange open days.
- Develop proposals in response to customer requests which market the employer’s products favourably;
- Investigate, liaise with management, escalate to management, get technical advice where required and resolve customer problems;
- Follow-up on and check dispatch orders;
- Monitor customer accounts and take relevant action when the account is out of the agreed terms;
- Follow-up on all quotes and proposals to your customer base within 2 hours;
- Keep customer records up to date with regards to contact details and any other information as it relates to the sales process;
- Follow-up on and check progress of any items customers may have sent in to the workshop for repairs ensuring that deadlines are met and the customer is kept informed at all times;
- Compile and submit your travel log timeously;
- Provide information on upcoming work that your customers will undertake to ensure adequate stock planning;
- Follow-up and keep customers informed about back orders; and
- Organise equipment where needed to satisfy customer needs.
- Report progress on weekly call sheets, activity logs and monthly key performance indicator (KPI) meetings
- Research and report on competitive products; and
- Prepare business transactions reports and submit monthly expense reports by the required cut-off date.
- Take responsibility and manage consignment stock issued to your vehicle; and
- Make your vehicle available least once a week for stock take and vehicle inspection at the warehouse.
- Matric/National Qualification with mathematics;
- Experience in a technical/mechanical sales environment;
- MS Office Suite (intermediate to advanced);
- Valid (Code 8) Driver’s license;
- 2 years relevant Sales Experience
- Attention to detail/accuracy;
- Organisational skills;
- Aptitude for technical and mechanical problem solving;
- Creativity in order to seek pro-active solutions; and
- Must be able to manage time well, and multi task.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.