- Ad Placed : 19 Nov 2019 02:52:35
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Pronel Consultants
Other General Employment
Our client in the Pinetown area is recruiting for a QC Specialist, to ensure continuous improvements and maintenance of QC department’s processes and operations by investigating QC incidents and out-of-specification results, identifying new analytical methods and LIMS improvements and co-ordinating and monitoring analytical method development and validation in compliance with the company’s quality management system, cGMP and regulatory requirements and in line with industry developments.
- Identify, validate and implement QC analytical methods and systems
- Qualification studies QC programme implementation and monitoring
- QC OOS and OOT investigations and CAPA monitoring
- Quality management, including cGMP compliance
- LIMS/SAP QM administration and upgrading
- Quality Control Systems maintenance and reporting
- Bachelor’s science degree in Biochemistry / Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 7 years analytical laboratory experience of which 3 years laboratory supervisory experience
- At least 3 years method or equipment validation experience
- Computer literacy MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Project management experience is a key requirement
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) experience is a critical requirement
- Experience of using software such as SAP and Minitab is an added advantage
- Good understanding of GLP / cGMP
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.