Risk and Change Management Officer
- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 03:02:43
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal / Durban
- Company : Pronel Consultants
Other General Employment
Our client in the Pinetown area is recruiting for a Risk Change Management Officer, to initiate, implement and manage company’s formal Quality Risk Management program and strengthen and maintain the Change Control system implemented at company in line with industry practices and regulatory expectations.
To support company’s mission and vision and Quality Management System through the implementation and maintenance of a formal Quality Risk management program and Change Control system, ensuring adherence to the various strategic, business, cGMP and other requirements such as ISO13485 for Medical Devices.
- Design, implement and maintain the Risk Management programme
- Manage the Change Control system
- Risk Management and Change Control monitoring and reporting
- Business risk management
- Hands on experience with Quality Risk Assessments and Change Control procedures
- Working Knowledge of Risk Management guidelines and standards (e.g. ICH9, ISO 14971) is required
- Experience with electronic ERP systems such as SAP is preferred
- Robust working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or other trending tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the company, including management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality awareness
- Good technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Leading with Integrity and Respect
- Results driven/ orientated
- Engaging and Inspiring
- Coaching and mentoring of others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Biological, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing with working knowledge of pharmaceutical quality risk assessments and change control, is required.
- 3 years’ experience in a role responsible for risk and change management.
- Experience with cGMP guidelines pertaining to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of ICH Q9, ISO13485 and ISO14971 would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the SAP business system would be an advantage.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Project.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.