- Ad Placed : 05 Sep 2019 11:24:55
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : Building/Construction/Mining
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Eazi Access Rental
2. JOB PURPOSE To ensure the timeous collection of the company’s debtors book in order to maximize cash flow of the business, minimize the risk of bad debts and reduce the debtors days to an acceptable level To ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in respect of the granting of credit to customers. To timeously alert management of potential collection problems. 3. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS Cash Collection. Daily review of accounts with staff in order to ensure that queries are attended to and that cash is received punctually when due; Administration. Quality control and approval of processes result in accurate financial controls. Query Resolution Accurate and timeous query resolution results in accurate accounts and satisfied customers. Risk Management. Daily management of overdue accounts with escalation procedures in order to mitigate risks. 4. ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE Member of the Debtors and Contracts team (Operational) 5. DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY Within parameters of the Contracts and debtors decision making policies. 6. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT Matric. Credit Management qualification advantageous 2 - 5 years working experience in debt collecting and credit control. 7. PROFILE TRAIT GUIDELINE REQUIRED (as per DISC) 8. JOB DESCRIPTION The Debtors Clerk (Commercial Administrator) is responsible for the following: AREA / TYPE Responsibilities Credit Control 1. Collection of Money 2. Following up on debtors payments 3. Allocating debtor payments to accounts on the system 4. Reconciling customer payments with invoices Debtors Administration 1. Follow up on all enquiries received. 2. Resolving daily Debtors queries. 3. Debtors reconciliations 4. Maintaining debtors Master Files and Credit Limits. 5. Performing Credit checks on new Customers for approval. 6. Distributing Invoices and Statements. 7. Banking 8. Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reporting to management on outstanding debtors 9. Assisting with debtors review project. 10. Other responsibilities as allocated from time to time. 9. SKILLS REQUIRED – SPECIFIC 9.1 SKILLS KPA Skill. Credit Control 1. Strong in collecting outstanding debtors 2. Strong understanding of the debtors and creditors.