Sales Consultant / Accounts Manager
- Ad Placed : 15 Jul 2020 02:36:25
- Remuneration : R 15000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Centurion
- Company : SalesWorx
Other General Employment
The Company is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry which provides effective integration support across the African continent.
The company has two divisions: distribution of security products directly to trade clients and a turnkey project management service supporting both project managers and end-users.
A complete product matrix is available to assist all clients in the various markets, including; the larger complex projects at higher-end (tier 1), the standard systems and solutions at mid-end (tier 2), and even the smaller commodities at lower-end (tier 3). With eminent quality brands, The Company can offer its clients a much larger choice of security solutions.
The Company’s service matrix offers clients complete peace of mind. Not only can the company provide the full basket of products, but they also have a portfolio of financial institutes to assist with the funding of larger projects. A technical department can offer clients a full specialized support service, being its technical support or repairs. The Company has an experienced and professional in-house design team to assist with any size project.
- Build & manage strong customer relationships with existing as well as new clients by engaging with the decision-makers to uncover new opportunities to build an effective pipeline
- Identify new potential clients & promote sales by engaging weekly through call, email & visits to onboard new logos to existing dealer base as well as work closely with the NB development Consultant
- Set up meetings with decision-makers & completion of post-visit email afterward for every meeting
- Manage dealer base consistently by updating details frequently and analyze sales per product and category to promote a healthy spread of sales across all categories
- Service clients quickly, efficiently & professionally always
- Offer proficient technical advice
- Commit to mastering knowledge of the applications, features, & benefits of all relevant product lines & solutions
- Accurate drafting of quotations and solutions based on the specific needs of clients through existing resources
- Articulate company's USP and product matrix to clients
- Drive Daily Plan Process with accurate feedback
- Reach daily call log targets
- Accurate Monthly Planning & execution thereof
- Meet Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales targets by executing set expectations
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Valid Driver's License and own vehicle
- Preference will be given to N3 Diploma or Better qualification
- Preference will be given to sales diploma or better
- Must live in Centurion or surrounding Pretoria areas
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience - Preference will be given to electronic security industry experience
- Strong Technical / IT related sales knowledge - Preference will be given to distribution experience
- Have worked with CRM system or Excel-based equivalent process
- Strong Microsoft Office Usage Experience to promote planning and processes
- Dealer Base Management experience & understanding of the sales process
- Ability to build strong relationships with the clients
- The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and self-study to keep up with the changing industry standards
- Meet set expectations based on calls, emails, visits, uncovering opportunities within accounts, progressing opportunities, pipeline accuracy and cover etc.
- Must have a track record in new business development/account management
- Strong prioritization of duties to maximize return on effort
- Communication Skills essential - telephonic, face-to-face and email etiquette
- Self-Disciplined and Motivated
- Fast learning of new information capabilities
- Research & Profile Skills – LinkedIn etc.
- Good Culture Fit – Accountability
- Goal-Driven and clear understanding of their goals
- Planning & Execution of plan critical
- Able to understand figures and analyze to benefit progress
- Trader by nature - able to trade responsibly with discount structures to maximize sales & profits
- Basic salary and commission on offer
- Commission: GP rand value-based 3% uncapped
- KPA: Based on 70% point allocation of expectation performance
- Company car and petrol available for meetings, site visits, etc.
- Full product and solution training provided
- Active dealer base of existing clients and new clients provided
- Marketing assistance to clients available free of charge - website, flyers, business cards
- Marketing is done to dealer base clients via email and Whatsapp on a weekly and monthly basis to promote brands and solutions
- Workshops arranged for clients
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.