- Ad Placed : 20 Jan 2020 02:59:28
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Centurion
- Company : People Resourcing
Other General Employment
- MS Project Advance
- MS Excel Advance
- MS Word
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Project Planner
Brief job description:
Develop WBS and WBS Dictionary.
Develop and Maintain the fully integrated Project Master Schedule for monitoring and controlling purposes and be able to perform:
- Activity sequencing.
- Resource loading and levelling.
- Develop calendars.
- Develop task calendars.
- Perform critical path analysis and report critical deviations.
- Assessing risks to the critical path(s) and developing treatment actions including contingency.
- Assessing opportunities to optimize the schedule.
- Ensure alignment between schedule and cash flow.
- Monitoring the greater environment in order to identify potential risks to the schedule.
Monitor and control progress against schedules ensuring:
- Progress tracking and trends.
- Identifying and communicating any schedule conflicts, resource constraints, time constraints etc. to the Project Manager.
- Early identification of variance.
- Forecast impact and adjust schedule accordingly based on confidence in remedial and recovery actions.
Develop the following PEP supporting documents.
- Basis of Schedule.
- Schedule Management Plan.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.