FEMALE AFRIKAANS SPEAKING SOUS CHEF / MANAGER ( 5 STAR BOUTIQUE HOTEL), ELDORAIGNE CENTURION
- Ad Placed : 05 Nov 2019 02:22:47
- Remuneration : R 12000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria / Centurion
- Company : RAKGALAKANE RECRUITMENT
Other General Employment
FEMALE AFRIKAANS SPEAKING SOUS CHEF / MANAGER ( 5 STAR BOUTIQUE HOTEL), ELDORAIGNE CENTURION, R12 000 (NOT LIVE IN)
- Min of 3 years working experience within a kitchen, and at least 2 years as an Sous Chef in a 5 star Boutique Hotel or Guest House
- Experience in upper class clients,
- Experience in menu planning, management, food cost etc essential.
- Preferable Centurion Resident
- Prepared to work long hours
- Afrikaans speaking
- Preferable a Female candidate
- ACCOMMODATION OPTION : There is Accommodation next to Hotel available – room sharing with 1 other lady at the cost of R3 500 (water & lights included)
- Responsible and fully involved in food preparation and cooking of a wide variety of food items for the dining areas as well as being responsible for all kitchen staff. Work involves providing a safe working environment and maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Meet the monthly sales and gross profit targets of the food departments.
- Being a member of the general management team of the Hotel you are required to perform any such related duties to ensure the smooth running and success of the Hotel.
- Interviews, hires, evaluates and disciplines kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Orients and trains kitchen personnel in property and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- Trains kitchen personnel in food production principles and practices. Establishes quality standards for all menu items and for food production practices.
- Plans and prices menus. Establishes portion sizes and standards of service for all menu items.
- Schedule kitchen employees in conjunction with business forecasts and predetermined budgets. Maintains payroll records for submission to the accounts department.
- Controls food costs by establishing purchasing specifications, product storage requirements, standardising recipes and waste control procedures.
- Trains kitchen personnel in safe operating procedures of all equipment, utensils and machinery.
- Trains kitchen personnel in sanitation practices and establishes cleaning schedules, stock rotation schedules and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Implementing initiatives to generate and increase revenue.
- Updating computer systems, stock controls and regular stock counts to ensure minimal shrinkage.
- Performing any reasonable request from management.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.