- Ad Placed : 22 Nov 2019 03:01:18
- Remuneration : R 1000000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria / Centurion
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
Responsible to provide User Experience and design direction to a multi-disciplinary team of specialists who are committed to designing the future of financial services and delivering unique and innovative digital solutions and experiences. This role requires solid experience with user interface design, usability, user experience, web development technologies, and interfacing these technologies with front end user interface system.
Responsibilities and work outputs
Ensure the best possible User Experience for the company digital channels:
- Follow a User Centered Design approach to execute on new business requirements as well as improve the overall experience.
- Responsible for creative thinking, problem solving and design of the company digital experience.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings into designs.
- Conduct user research such as usability testing and competitor reviews.
- Wireframes and prototyping of user interfaces.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Work in a collaborative team and work directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the user experience (analytics, conversions and Customer Experience metrics etc.)
- Provide clear User Experience and design direction.
- Provide direction and aid in the establishment and crafting of design standards in accordance with the organization's aims of client centricity and the team's goal of developing an omni-channel experience.
- Encourage the use of the newly developed design system and equally aid in the progression of the system.
- Provide aid and direction in the design of user interfaces; the construction of user experience flows, developing information architecture, conducting usability tests, and studying of customer journeys.
- Promote and educate the importance of Customer & User Experience to internal and external teams.
Performance and Growth (People).
- Encourage a culture of innovation, exploration and teamwork.
- Contribute to the coaching and developing UX skills and design talent within the team.
Understand the business, channel and user experience strategy. Provide design direction to best meet customer and business goals.
Anticipates, meets and exceeds customers and stakeholders' expectations. Has a high operational accountability and directly influences customer service through design.
Drive for Results:
Requires good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Leads Change and Innovation:
Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business and the customer, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
Create and maintain an open, positive working environment.
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Self-awareness and insight:
Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure.
Diversity and Inclusiveness:
Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
Growing talent and UX maturity:
Contribute to the coaching and developing UX skills and to growing design talent within the team. Promote and educate the importance of Customer & User Experience to internal and external teams.
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric (essential)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (essential)
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) or similar certification would be desirable 2-4 years UX experience
- Financial services experience is an advantage
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.