- Ad Placed : 12 Nov 2019 03:06:41
- Remuneration : R 9000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria / Centurion
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
We are seeking an organized, reliable, honest and driven technician to work as part of our Technical team to install, troubleshoot and service our turnkey interactive solutions in educational and corporate environments.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high-quality service and excited by complex problems and challenges.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Installing proprietary turnkey interactive solutions
- Test equipment, connections and functionality to ensure proper installations always
- Site inspections - conduct thorough assessments for proposed installations
- Fault finding – work remotely and onsite
- Test and troubleshoot to isolate issues for improvement, modifications, safety and quality control
- Repairs as needed – replacing devices, equipment or components.
- Perform calibrations for components installed
- Maintain technical toolkit and technical consumables by tracking inventory and supplies
- Vehicle and office equipment maintenance
- Provide high quality service and support to all customers
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of department and branch
Education and Experience
- Matric – relevant technical or IT qualification advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience as a technician or relevant experience in installing and maintaining systems
- Computer literate (Certification/Qualification – advantageous)
- Red Seal Electrician qualification advantageous
- Knowledge of projectors/LED panels advantageous
- Basic operation of power tools- drills, grinders etc
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual or trilingual is advantageous
- Strict attention to detail with good mechanical and technical abilities
- Proficient IT and computer skills
- Critical thinking skills to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work at heights and lift 25kg+
- Good Initiative. Aptitude in creative thinking and problem solving with ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently, working within deadlines
- Willing to learn, adaptable, energetic – Team Player
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.