Security Network Administrator
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 03:04:43
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria / Centurion
- Company : Jireh Group Integration
Other General Employment
Our client based in Centurion is looking for a Security Network Administrator
Purpose of Position:
Implementation, management, monitoring and assurance reporting of all security equipment and software such as firewalls, intrusion and prevention systems, VPN’s, authentication systems and end point protection such as malware, antivirus, profiling and posturing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage firewalls, intrusion prevention systems and all other security equipment in order to ensure optimal functionality thereof.
- Perform security related operational tasks in order to ensure that quality control procedures are implemented and upheld.
- Perform departmental tasks in order to ensure workflow requirements are met.
- Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of the company.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Valid South African driver’s license
- CCNP Security Certificate
- 3+ years dedicated managed security services experience on Cisco products
- 2+ years end point security management
- Detailed knowledge of overall ICT solutions in particularly networking and related security architectures
- Knowledge of information security management system framework
- 3 year Information Technology Degree and /or Diploma
- General Cyber Security Certificate such as CISSP, NSE and CCSA
- 3+ years managed security services experience on Fortinet and check point products
- Knowledge of Check Point Firewall Management
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewall Management
- Knowledge of CISCO Identity Services Engine
- Knowledge of CISCO Application Centric Infrastructure
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.