- Ad Placed : 12 Dec 2019 03:05:18
- Remuneration : R 62500 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Gauteng / Pretoria / Centurion
- Company : AL1 Realisations
Other General Employment
You will be responsible for technical design, development, and implementation of end-to-end client facing applications, business/technical capabilities and frameworks.
Experience and Qualifications
At least 5 years of full time software development experience
- Java SE
- Python (limited)
Frameworks and specs:
- Java EE 7+
- JSR 286 Java Portlet Specification (an advantage)
- Angular 2+
- REST service design
- Consuming SOAP based services
Runtimes and tools:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x+ (an advantage)
- IBM WebSphere Portal Server 8+ (an advantage)
- IBM DB2 (an advantage)
- IBM WebSphere MQ (an advantage)
- Apache Maven
- Gulp / Grunt
- Less / Sass
- Ansible Methodologies:
Responsibilities and Work Outputs:
- Design and develop Single Page Applications.
- Adhere to architecture principles and policies.
- Experience designing n-tiered applications (multi layered architecture).
- Contribute in design sessions.
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adhere to technical standards.
- Produce code that is well documented.
- Assist other developers.
- Perform quality assurance checks / code reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of best practice standards.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Work closely with Site Reliability Engineering to ensure deliverables are automated and monitored
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to deadlines.
Understand the business, channel and user experience strategy. Provide design direction to best meet customer and business goals. Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment: Anticipates, meets and exceeds customers and stakeholders' expectations. Has a high operational accountability and directly influences customer service through design. Drive for Results: Requires good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure. Leads Change and Innovation: Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business and the customer, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation. Team player: Create and maintain an open, positive working environment. Collaboration: Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Self-awareness and insight: Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure. Diversity and Inclusiveness: Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.