Infrastructure Server Engineer
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 02:21:21
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: MCSE or MCITP
Experience: 3-5 years Experience
Job Description: We are searching for the perfect to assist with support within the IT Infrastructure operations environment, with the primary focus being on provisioning and support of physical and virtual servers as well as their respective applications. The role will encapsulate troubleshooting of both hardware and software related issues and execution of documented operational and maintenance procedures.
- Installation, support and troubleshooting of Windows Server Operating Systems and
- Active Directory maintenance and support including application of group policies and general
- DNS and DHCP support and maintenance.
- Setup, maintain and support the VMware ESX environment.
- Support for Infrastructure related applications.
- Responsible for documentation of processes and procedures within the IT Infrastructure
- Some form of scripting skill i.e. PowerShell, VB etc.
- Conversant with HP, Dell, Oracle Sun and Cisco server technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Operating system security.
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants Reana, Caren, Liezl, Lauren or Christie on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.