C#.Net - VB.Net - Developer
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 02:17:10
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: Computer Science related degree/diploma
Experience: 4 - 5 Years of Working Experience
Reference: RDS - #C.Net and VB.Net
Job Description: C#.Net - VB.Net - Developer
Cape Town / Johannesburg
R500k - R320k per annum
One word, family. We all come to work because we love what we do and we enjoy the people we work with. We are professional, but not corporate, with the perks of free meals every day and a casual work environment.
Computer Science related degree/diploma
4+ Years of Working Experience
• Developing platforms using the latest .Net Frameworks and industry leading open source technologies
• Adding new features and functionality to an already robust platform
• Working in a team structured environment
• Review/ Assist other developers
• Interfacing with team lead and business analysts
• Exposure to full stack of development technologies including, but not limited to, Web design, API, Third Party Integrations, Database solutions
Dependency injection IOC (inversion of control) knowledge, Data analytic skills, Microsoft WebAPI, Restful API architecture, SOAP, JSON, Code first approach domain architecture, MS SQL 2012+, Factory Design Pattern (Comfortable with generics and interfaces)
Beneficial knowledge or interest in:
.Net Core, Test driven development, Micro-services, Insurance or Financial terms and principles, Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket platforms, Postman or SoapUI and similar
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.