Lead Analyst Developer
- Ad Placed : 13 Nov 2019 02:10:10
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: Relevant Degree in Info Systems or Computer Science
Experience: 5+ years’ experience
Reference: RDS - Lead Analyst Developer
Job Description: Lead Analyst Developer
R744k per annum
As the Best Performing RI Asset Manager and one of the Top 5 Brands in the Investment Companies Business Category, they are committed to growing their customers' wealth by delivering market-beating returns.
Relevant Degree in Info Systems or Computer Science
5+ years' experience
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Primary interface to investment professional and the development and maintenance of proprietary business applications
• Develop Business requirement specifications
• Liaise with the OMIG business units and the rest of OMIG IT to develop functional specifications
• Develop technical specifications for projects
• Solution implementation including database design, query optimisation, ETL and C# development
• Test plans and test packs
• Document existing business processes and develop and document new business processes
• Keep users informed of progress through effective communication
• Work on multiple projects at the same time
• Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services)
• Experience in Data Modelling (Metadata, Content, Taxonomy, Navigation, ERDs)
• Experience in VBA development and windows scripting would be advantageous
• Financial modelling skills in Advanced Excel & VBA
T-SQL, ETL development, C#.NET, TFS, Agile, MATLAB, Python and R
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Reana on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website on http://www.goldmantech.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.