- Ad Placed : 14 Nov 2019 02:07:11
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: Relevant Degree / Diploma
Experience: 5+ Years’ Experience
Reference: RDS - PHP
Job Description: PHP Developer
R420k - R660k per annum
New opportunity for 2019 available!
Relevant Degree / Diploma
5+ Years' Experience
• The ideal candidate will be self-driven, knowledgeable and able to run with projects assigned to them
• We need the candidate to be able to deliver scalable, industry-standard solutions that are easily maintained and well documented
• The candidate needs to have pride in the quality of the work they deliver and be passionate about good coding standards and development practices
PHP 5.4+, MySQL5 / MariaDB / PostgreSQL, Apache WebServer 2.2+ configuration and .htaccess directives, Linux Server Environments, CLI (Linux/Mac), API Technologies, REST, SOAP / XML, JSON, DNS and HTTP/S
Practical understanding of the following development practices and methodologiest:
Modern Object-Oriented Programming architecture and design, Sound Object Oriented Database Design Patterns and MVC systems architecture
The following experience and skills will be advantageous:
• PHP skills must be native. If they say "PHP Laravel" you must ask if they can code native PHP without any framework and bonus to anyone who has worked with the SLIM framework 3.
• Apache setup and configuration (Virtual hosts, SSL on Apache, Experience with proxies advantageous)
• Databases admin (MySQL, Querying databases, stored procedures, custom views)
• SOAP, XML (Must be familiar with querying XML using SOAP calls)
• Creating Restful JSON API's with PHP
• Micro service architecture (They must explain what it is and why it's important in terms for Restful API's)
• AWS and if so which features they is familiar with eg: (Elastic beanstalk, SES, SQS, EC2)
• Understanding system architecture (Entity relationships, primary and foreign key relationships. The ability to create relationships between data objects. One to one and many to many etc.)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.