- Ad Placed : 25 Oct 2020 02:07:38
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT/Computer
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Goldman Tech
Education: Relevant Tertiary Degree
Experience: 2 Years’ Experience
Reference: RDS - Analyst
Job Description: Analyst
R300k - R200k per annum
Seeking A Junior Analyst to join a fast growing and dynamic team in Tokai
Relevant Tertiary Degree
2 Years' Experience
• Work under the guidance of the Product Owners
• Research and understand business needs and requirements
• Performing of detailed analysis for the team
• Assist in providing innovative solutions for product features
• Creating functional specifications and system design specifications
• Assist in developing, modelling, documenting and maintaining functional and system design specification
• Involvement in functional / technical design sessions with the development teams
• Participate in Testing, including but not restricted to review testing artefacts, facilitating User Acceptance Testing, Vendor integration testing
• Change management of requirements
• Providing production support for escalated Customer service center calls on product related issues
• Consistently delivering high quality service to clients
Skills / Knowledge:
• Property industry domain knowledge advantageous
• Must have a solid understanding in the areas of Application Programming, Object orientated design, Database design, User-experience design and Systems design
• Ability to anticipate and evaluate potential problems in a solution prior to implementation
• High competency with MS word, Excel
• Experience with SQL and UML (or equivalent modelling language) essential
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.