Front-End Web Developer
- Ad Placed : 03 Jul 2020 03:21:09
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Adapt IT
Other General Employment
We are looking for skilled and experienced Front-End Web Developer that has a passion to work with a dynamic team in delivering our leading cloud-based SaaS Web and Mobile products. As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be bringing your User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) skills to our C# & Angular Development Teams, providing expertise to create rich customer experiences for our solutions.
We are passionate about our solutions, our people and what we bring to market and we are looking for candidates that share this vision and have a keen appetite to be involved in what we are doing across multiple industries, delivering challenging cutting-edge web and mobile solutions.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
· Providing guidance and/or direction regarding user interface design for web front-end and/or mobile apps
· Drive our User Experience and User-Centered Design approach for our solutions
· Ensure that all applications (web and/or mobile) drive a consistent approach across Android, iOS platforms and across all web-browsers
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
· At least 3 years’ experience with C# and .NET Framework
· At least 3 years’ experience with Angular and/or React
· At least 3 years’ experience with RESTful Services, JSON and Micro-Services
· Sound Responsive Design Concepts (any framework or approach)
· Source Control, versioning and branching concepts
· Knowledge of Server-Side Rendering vs. Client-Side Rendering
· Understanding of SaaS Cloud based concepts.
· Relational Database and T-SQL scripting experience (ideally MSSQL; or MySQL or PostgreSQL)
· CI/CD Tools (Octopus Deploy, Team City, Jenkins, Atlassian Pipelines)
· Test Driven Development concepts
· Experience working with Atlassian Suite.
· Relevant tertiary qualification in Software Development or certification in Web and/or Front-end skills.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.