- Ad Placed : 06 Jul 2020 02:38:43
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
* This position is based in Cape Town, therefore only applicants residing in Cape Town need apply
Applicants will be required to participate in medical fitness test and drug test.
- Control the movement of all frozen stock as per the daily print out report.
- Ensure that the electronic stock file is accurate and correspond to physical stock on shelf and throughout all warehouse storage areas and bin locations
- Investigate stock discrepancies and accurately process and account for system adjustments
- Follow up on all activities, processes relating to stock that must be returned to suppliers including all administrative duties involved during the process.
- Liaise with buyers with regards to stock related queries received and action accordingly.
- Process all supplier related queries and follow up with the credit returns as per SOP.
- Process all stock transactions by raising claims with suppliers as per respective returns policies.
- Identify obsolete stock and raise claim as per the supplier returns policy.
- Actively participate in cycle counts and annual stock take.
- Perform routine housekeeping.
- Ensure compliance to safety at all times.
- Relevant Standard Operating Procedure Knowledge
- Customer Relations Orientation
- Product knowledge
- Good warehouse practices
- Interpersonal Skills
Skills, Competencies and minimum requirements
- Inventory/Operations Certificate or Similar will be highly advantageous
- Communication Skills
- Planning Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work shifts
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.