- Ad Placed : 10 Feb 2020 01:00:02
- Remuneration : R 5000 - PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Swift Careers
Other General Employment
- Organizing availability of space (Setup layout & space management).
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with company Policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained.
- Assist in daily fridge operation and product receiving.
- Cleaning and housekeeping conducted as per company policies and procedures.
- Control and count stock regularly
- Issue goods according to procedure.
- Ensuring Quality and food safety system and Social accountability requirements are adhered to.
- General task as might be requested.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (including presentation).
- Decision making and judgement – Ability to make effective judgements on available data.
- Thinking process – Ability to use judgement to make sound decisions.
- Basic math skills.
- Planning and Organising – Ability to identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions.
- A strong commitment to system control.
- Talent for multitasking, with superior attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Ability to work well with others with diverse backgrounds and at various organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Quality and Food safety Management system.
- Knowledge of Social accountability system.
- Knowledge of despatch and receiving.
- Stock control skill.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Strong work ethic.
- Reliable, responsible, committed.
- The ability read and writes.
- Skills to effectively manage time.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong administration skills – organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.