- Ad Placed : 13 Dec 2019 02:48:53
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry : General Employment
- Region : Western Cape / Cape Town
- Company : Globe Recruitment
Other General Employment
The role will form part of the Performance and Attribution team. The Performance and Attribution team forms part of the Operations department and interacts closely with teams across the business and specifically the Investment team. The team has an analytical focus providing support and feedback to internal and external clients on all things related to investment performance.
About the Graduate Programme
Through an 18 month programme, we will provide the candidate with the skills and opportunities to become a successful future leader in our business. We focus on creating this enabling environment through learning opportunities, and access to the leadership team who act as mentors in helping you chart your path to career success.
The candidate will be tasked with daily operational deliverables, as well as, various analytical tasks, problem solving and investigations regarding investment performance and valuations.
Key required experience, qualification and skills
The role requires a motivated, energetic, inquisitive and highly numerate and analytical person, who has a great appreciation for numbers and understands what insights can be derived from interrogating them.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in BCom (with quantitative focussed modules) or BSc (with Mathematics, Statistics or similar);
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27; and
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.